Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gay Family Values: My Suicide Story

From YouTube site:
This was a very hard video for me to make. I have wanted to tell others
the story of my attempt at suicide for a very long time. When I was
seventeen I was a very unhappy teenager in a family that cared more
about how we looked to the world then how we lived as a family. I was
struggling with my homosexuality. At seventeen I threw myself off a
bridge here in sonoma county. I lived that day and have never looked
back. If you are a young person and you are considering suicide there
is help. Please reach out to your friends and family or call one of the
following help lines: 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK or 1-866-4-U-TREVOR or Send us an
email we are always here to talk.



Our friend Sean Chappin has started a petition to get us on LOGO lets give him a hand:
http://www.petitiononline.com/logotvgf/petition.html

No comments: