Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blunting of the Blood II (or The Bush Lecacy)

The Blunting of the Blood II (or The Bush Lecacy) « Angry African on the Loose™
[I don’t give a damn about what the terrorist and the fucked up coward in the cave did. I don’t give a damn about what Saddam did. I don’t give a damn about what the Taliban did. They deserve death beyond comprehension. But I don’t care about their deeds. I expected them to be evil. It was in their bones. In their blood. They were in my face. They were bad. And we knew it. We know it. We heard their hatred and saw their murdering ways. Like Hitler they were.

But you. You were supposed to be the promise keeper. The good one. The fair one. The just one. The one who would fight for us. Be on our side. On the side of the innocent. The bystanders. And you spat on us and those who suffered. And gave us a fake cowboy smile and a gun to our heads.]

(if you aren't reading this writer on a regular basis you are missing some realluy good stuff! - Qj)

No comments: