Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gay rappers mock homophobe Trick Trick over faggot comments

Gay rappers mock homophobe Trick Trick over faggot comments - from Pink News - all the latest gay news from the gay community - Pink News


A rapper who said he doesn't want "faggot money" has provoked a furious reaction from gay hip hop stars.

In an interview with All Hip Hop earlier this week promoting his latest album, performer Trick Trick said:

“I’ma go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album.

“I don’t want your faggot money any goddamn way. I don’t like it. Carry that shit somewhere else.”

The Villain was produced by Eminem. In it he refers to lesbian stars Ellen Degeneres and Rosie O'Donnell as "dyke bitches."

He also expresses a desire to attack the cruises for gay families organised by Ms O'Donnell with a Scud missile.

Camilo Arenivar, founder of OutHipHop.com and the HomoRevolution Tour Manager, said:

"I really can’t get past the fact that Trick Trick calls himself that name.

"With all of the homework he did on Rosie’s cruises and gay adoption, he should have found out that a 'trick' is a word heavily used in the gay community to describe what a gay hustler turns to make a buck."

Los Angeles-based 'homothug' rapper/actor Deadlee said he was torn on how to deal with someone like Trick Trick.

"My first thought is to get crazy and warn him that this faggot will kick his ass — but I am so on cloud 9 with Obama winning, and the way he did it," he said.

"Obama was called a terrorist, unpatriotic, and the entire time kept his cool, I so wish I was like that.

"I know who I am and my self worth that I really don't give a f**k who or what a TRICK TRICK has to say...

No comments: